Endlers U.S.A. Forum Index
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in   

petsmart now sells endler hybrids

dgrummon

usa.gif

PostPosted: 21.10.2012, 16:45    petsmart now sells endler hybrids Reply with quoteBack to top

I was at petsmart today and noticed that they sell a fish they call "cobra endler guppies" in their mixed tank of guppies. I asked and they said as of this year that endler hybrids are common stock in all of the stores. They look something like adrian's original type snake hybrid and also look something like adrian's tiger hybrids.
OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
AdrianHD
Administrator

cuba.gif

PostPosted: 21.10.2012, 17:50    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes,I have been asked /requst/emails from whole sale facilities
to sell / provide them with different stocks I have developed...
They are large whole sale operations ...

I have sent some stocks out and now they are showing up in many stores..

At first I did not want to send stock but realized they were going to get
the stockj from other sources ... Better me to get the credit than others..
Still they do not give any credit ..
But I can say, Yes those are my stocks( AdrianHD Stock/Strains)

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Matt68046

usa.gif

PostPosted: 24.10.2012, 03:49    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, i have seen the Yellow tiger hybrids males only at petsmart. (they can carry this but not sponge filters or ampicillin!!!) When i had some of those but wanted to clear up tank space for guppies, i could not GIVE them away. Nobody wanted them. People just don't understand enough about fish, and they don't think their worth $5 a pair, but they spend $3 for a little male at retail stores. Or $15 dollars for a UG filter for a ten gal tank. Retail is just so sad the way prices get jacked up. About the only thing that is decent is ten gallon tanks and big bottles of Water Conditioner (and Brine shrimp). Everything else, aside from the fish, seems way too expansive (like $15 for one replacement flouresent strip light bulb, or $20 for a bag of sand or gravel). Its just so much easier to go other places to get what we need. When i set up my fish room again, im going to need places to "sell" or at least get rid of my excess stock. I don't want to ship, but i don't want to just "rehome" on craiglist either. hmm
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerSkype Name    
kangakoi

usa.gif

PostPosted: 24.10.2012, 05:19    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Sound depressing Matt, what you do is lable your guppy "wild caught" from Islands of Galapagos and jack the price up to $50.00 a pairs and wait...the idea is to play reverse Pychology.....but question is, are you Evil enought...hi...hi...you got to create something Unique my friend.....

You can find alot of what you need from Home Depot or (I think that what you call hardware Dept stores in the States)and gardening center you got to think fish 24hrs and see fish each time you go out shopping....you heard of Sodium Thiosulfate right? 20kg will last for...ever.

Matt68046

usa.gif

PostPosted: 24.10.2012, 12:32    Sodium Thiosulfate Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you mean. I am just content to raise fish and practially give them away atm. I don't think ill be a aquabid crook coz i don't like them kind of people. I guess the whole point is to do something i enjoy and something relaxing. I like growing stuff, be it plants, dogs, fish, children. You name it. SO that is what floats my boat. No i have never heard of Sodium Thiosulfate, but ovbiously i have now. What about areas that add additional chemicals, like cloramine and flouride or whatnot. I guess its a pretty good idea. Ill' call my water company and find out if they add those to the water. I have always used jungle start right, but i find the aloe vera somewhat distasteful, i mean where are fish gonna find an aloe vera plant in a river or lake? It says it removes clorine, clorimine, and heavy metals. Will it make the water harder? I don't want that. My water here is very hard and alkaline. I never have been able to get a accurate reading, but the water is like 200 or more DH and ph of around 8.1 I have stopped adding salt since i realized that it only makes the water harder. But if this stuff...
1. Is cheap
2. Does the job on cloramine also
3. Does not harden the water
then id be happy to use it and save money.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerSkype Name    
kangakoi

usa.gif

PostPosted: 24.10.2012, 14:49    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Matt,
what are you doing with children at the age of 29? wanna paid off the debt early?

use the universal translator "google" and search for "sodium thiosulfate dechlorination" then read on and form your own opinion(s)koi people used this stuff for other applications as well......please read on......this is only examples

http://www.cnykoi.com/calculators/calcdechlor.asp

http://www.koishack.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17898-sodium-thiosulfate-usage-formula/

Fishpunk

usa.gif

PostPosted: 24.10.2012, 15:50    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Problem with Sodium Thiosulfate is you can easily get it, but not in small enough quantities. I can easily spend $20 for enough to last three lifetimes. People int he local fish clubs buy the large quantities and then sell small portions for $5 a bag. they probably make over $100 on the markup.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
kangakoi

usa.gif

PostPosted: 25.10.2012, 02:44    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Problem also is that you cant use Sodium Thiosulfate to make explosives either so it not listed as a Dangerous or Extreme Hazardous Chemical hence you can store them in crystal form for...ever.....Brother Fishfunk, any other applications beside declorinate? i.e. Meth Lab?...hi..hi
Fishpunk

usa.gif

PostPosted: 25.10.2012, 16:33    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe it is used in wine making, but I don't know for what purpose.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Board Security

3727 Attacks blocked